I am a sucker for a gummy smile. At 6 years old, J has an amazing gummy smile. Tooth #4 fell out last night. Look at that gap in his mouth! He has one more that will probably fall out in the next few days. Until those big teeth grow in I'll need to avoid eye contact (or gum contact?) or that kid will have me wrapped around his little finger.

Oooh! I could just eat him up.
3 comments:
Wow! He could shove a whole popsicle in the gap between those puppies! LOL. He is absolutely cute alright!
Aw, how cute! I thought one tooth falling out of my son's mouth made him absolutely adorable (well, more than he already was)...but four? (And now five, from the comment you left on my blog!) That's great!!!
That is so cute! My son just lost his 1st tooth a couple weeks ago and is onto his 2nd loose one now. He'll be 6 next month. I can't believe how fast they grow up! And yes, they're irresistible with those toothless gaps/grins! ;)
Post a Comment