January 20, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

#2 (almost 4 years old) has developed a deep love for Mario Kart. He's hooked. I am pretty sure he dreams about it. Together with #1 (6 years old) they have developed a secret language so they can understand this game together. #1 always has the 1st player controller. Pretty sure it's an older brother first born desire to have power thing. :) So #2 calls out which course he wants to race and #1 will select it. Only #2 has renamed all of the courses. Which can be confusing. #1 just tried to explain it all to me and now my head hurts. I'll just leave it at that.


We were just finishing dinner a few nights ago when I looked at #2 and asked "Hey, whats your name?" He thought for a minute, got a wicked cute smile that showed off his dimples and said "I'm Daddy" :) He still doesn't talk much but he's cute. And apparently funny too.

#1 listens to everything we say. He pretends not to. Especially if we are actually talking to him. Anyway, the other day I was talking to Roger about something I read on a blog and #1 pipes up "Oh, was that on BooMamas blog or was that PioneerWoman?"
I need to get out more.

#3 (2 years old) likes to sing. Most everything is to the same tune. Jesus loves me. She can sing anything to that tune. My favorite though is when she sings "Jesus loves me and the Bible and I love Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy" This is often accompanied by her grabbing my face with both of her little hands and squeezing my cheeks as she sings.




For more Tiny Talk head on over to Mary's. It is bound to put a smile in your Tuesday.

1 comment:

Momma Roar said...

LOL - my kids know the blogs I read too!!

The two times I've made the pizza, I haven't let it rise. I think the 5 min of kneading helps it, but I'm not sure!!! It's yummy!