May 31, 2012

Summer Vacation

The kids finished school for the year this past Thursday. We've been trying to do some fun stuff while they get a mini summer vacation.  Fun stuff: we had a yard sale (yes, they find that fun), we let them walk around Toys R Us (and we didn't buy anything!), and we filled the pool. 

Even though the hose fought back, I think Roger had fun with the filling. :) 

Just a few more days of vacation and it is back to school for us.  The kids will get a bigger break when the baby comes in October.  Which is nice, because the weather is so much nicer in October anyway. 

Just a few more days and I'll have a 1st grader, 2nd grader and 4th grader!!  Ahhh!  I think we need to splash around in the pool some more first.  They are growing up waaaaay too fast!

1 comment:

jmo said...

I think Roger's expression is priceless.