June 1, 2012

Nehemiah's haircut

I think maybe I'm a slow learner. :)

Either that or I'm cheap.

Maybe both. ;)

I love Nehemiah's hair.  I wish I could have his hair.  It would feel wrong to take a picture of him and walk into a salon asking "can you make my hair look like my 7 year old son's?"   :)

His hair was getting too long though.  And since I chopped Hannah's hair ::sniff::sniff:: it was bugging me that his was longer than hers. :)

So here he is before:
Yes, he is reading a Christmas book... but this was just a few days ago.






and here he is after:
Not too shabby if I do say so myself.  :) 

1 comment:

jmo said...

NICE job! it immediately gave me a flashback to when his hair WAS that length! He looks awesome as always. long hair- or slightly shorter, long hair! :D