June 9, 2012

Nehemiah

Nehemiah came out into the living room this evening (he had been sleeping for about an hour already).  He was obviously still tired but he managed to ask "Can we talk about when you are going to start buying me Christmas presents?" 

Hahaha!  That boy cracks me up.  He's been asking for a new plush toy (I have never seen a child play with stuffed animals like Nehemiah!), to which I replied "I will get it for you for Christmas."  So now he is dreaming about my Christmas shopping.  :)

Love it.


1 comment:

Kimmie said...

He must have been having Christmas dreams.

We went to our midweek homegroup (small group meeting that our church does to encourage growth and fellowship)...and the leaders had on a Christmas cd (accidently). Some of us panicked due to the fact that it isn't even July.
I think Nehemiah would have been dancing, right?

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted