February 16, 2011

My baby brother

Today my baby brother turns 18.  18!! I was 14 when he was born.  Every year for Christmas I would ask for a baby brother or sister.  Geesh Mom, took you long enough.  ;)





I was the first to hold him after he was born. :)  
(sorry, you have to turn your head to the side.  Don't know why this picture is sideways)

This kid had me wrapped around his little finger.    Big time.
His first Christmas was absolutely more fun for me than it was for him... and he had fun!  :)
(soda cap in his mouth?)  rockin' some overalls.
:)  
(scanned picture) :(   Yup,  he was the coolest little brother.  I was 16 here, so he was 2.
tee hee.  4 years old.  
Don't you just want to grab those cheeks?!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh Brian.  I know you are now 18. I know that you are grown up.  But you will always be my baby brother.    Happy Birthday!!  
XOXO

~Valerie~

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

;-)
what a sweet sister u r.