| I baked 8 layers of cake. 3 different flavors. |
| leveling all of the layers. |
| making various shades of green fondant, trying to get just the right shade to match the wedding colors. |
| break in caking to take Hannah to the ER. She hopped on a piece of wood while jumping rope and got a big splinter in her foot. I thought it needed stitches (thankfully it did not) |
| my little "helper" |
| my big "helper" He broke my spatula. He just doesn't know his own strength. :) |
| :) My little helper "helping" |
| quality control |
| quality control |
| a little more quality control. Hey, we wouldn't want to ruin a wedding with bad cupcakes! |
| We all decided they were yummy and safe to eat. :) |
| time to ice |
| while these cooled off |
| swirl and bow... times almost 100 |
| Oh, and did I mention that Roger built a cupcake stand while I was busy caking? (that is a verb by the way. At least in my world) |
| The top tier of the cupcake tower. The detail on the fondant is similar to the sash on the Bride's dress. |
| Grooms Cake (do I need to mention that they are drums? You can tell that they are drums, right?) |
| The cake table at the wedding |
| The beautiful Bride and her handsome Groom. |
2 comments:
Ok... the cakes are fantastic. (of course) but the big deal here is Joseph. WHAT IN THE WORLD have you been doing to that boy? He looks SO GROWN UP!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
I know! He does look so grown up in that picture! His hair was long and I spiked it.. I think he looked so much older like that. I just cut it the other day - not because I thought he looked old though. The boy was poofy. :)
Post a Comment