March 8, 2011

What it is like to be Adaiah

Adaiah "helping" paint the shed
Adaiah eating the dirt next to the shed
Oh my...Adaiah
Adaiah painting herself instead of her paper
Thats my girl.  (with pink eye) 

I realized the other day that I should probably stop calling her the baby since she is now old enough to get in trouble and pest the older kids.  She's growing up!  She loves to chase the big kids around the house and listen to them squeal.  She is such a sweet spirited child, very easy going.  Roger and I can't decide if we have mellowed out a lot as parents or if we have a mellow child on our hands. :)  Probably a little bit of both.  

2 comments:

jmo said...

bahahahahah! She sure likes to be messy!!

Job38 said...

Oh, please don't stop calling her the baby! It will only make that voice in the back of my head louder...the voice that protests whenever I call Ellie, "the baby".