I would like to take a minute and bring your attention to my sidebar.
Do you see Conner over there? I would love if you would click over there and read his story. He is a 4 year old fighting cancer. again. He could use your prayers. And his parents could probably use a sweet comment. Thanks.
Thanks for this post. My heart aches for him and his family. When I think of the good health my family has experienced, I feel so very blessed and wonder why we have been spared from such difficult journeys. At the same time, I realize that could all change tomorrow. I'm so grateful that God is in control, and we can trust His heart!
1 comment:
Thanks for this post. My heart aches for him and his family. When I think of the good health my family has experienced, I feel so very blessed and wonder why we have been spared from such difficult journeys. At the same time, I realize that could all change tomorrow. I'm so grateful that God is in control, and we can trust His heart!
Post a Comment