February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Nehemiah!

Oh, my sweet Nehemiah.  What a joy you are!  


 I was in love with you from the moment I saw you.
 You had a rough start.  Those first few days were some of the longest days of my life.
 But we moved on.  We adjusted to being a family of 4.  (which wasn't a difficult adjustment.  Joseph would have stuck you in his pocket and carried you with him if he could)
 I wish I could go back and kiss those cheeks one more time!


In the blink of an eye you went from being my baby boy to the big 6 year old that you are today.

 (The donut sneaking 6 year old that you are today!)
 Currently you have 2 favorite things.  Monster trucks (a long time love of yours) and Donkey Kong.
 Well, you have 3 loves.  Sweets would be on that list too.
Happy Birthday Nehemiah!  You are the best Valentine's present I have ever received.  (and while your cheeks might not be as squishy as they were when you were a baby, you have dimples that melt my heart.  I will never tire of the the smile that shows off your dimples.  Ever.)

No comments: