The weather lately. Wow. Last week we had snow. I hear people mention the word "blizzard" in reference to the amount of snow we were getting. I don't think my eyes ever rolled so far in the back of my head before. :) Bless em, because give me a few more years in the south and that will probably be me. I am not a fan of the snow. In fact, all of these pictures were taken by my husband. I was in the house. Warm. And probably watching HGTV. Just sayin.
Adaiah liked the snow but she didn't like being cold. She came in with me soon after this picture was taken. We watched the kids play from the window.
The view looking down our road.
Joseph made a smiley face on the tree. :)
Snowball! (and yes, those are socks on my kids hands. Who knew that you needed to buy gloves for East TX snow? I sure didn't!)
Nehemiah used to be on my side of the love/hate snow fence. When he was 1 he would rather take a nap than go out in the cold and wet snow. Yeah, he's over that now.
.
Roger remembered that we have a sled. (Funny story. The Christmas before we moved here Joseph got a sled for Christmas. It was awesome, we needed one! 2months later we moved. The sled has only been used to play in the dirt. And it's been kind of a hard sell at yard sales.)
snow angels!
Last man standing. The kids loved it. They played hard. I stayed warm and dry. I have pictures to prove the kids had fun. It was a great snow day.
(Just don't ask Roger about the crazy people on the roads. You should see how East Texans drive in a "blizzard")
No comments:
Post a Comment