November 22, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot - Outtakes

Heaven help me, I think this was the most stressful photo shoot I have ever done with the kids!  I wanted to throw in the towel but I knew my only other option for Christmas card pictures were some cute ones, that unfortunetly captured my children with uncombed hair and in pj's.  They were cute though!  I'm sure Roger now understands why I think it is so important for the kids to have cute pj's.  If they were wearing something that matched you would be seeing my kids in their pj's (uncombed hair and all!) on our Christmas card. 
sigh
That is not what I went with though.  (lucky you) (unlucky Roger)  (His job was to stand behind me and act like a fool to get a smile)


boys feet.  Christmas card material?  I think not.
WHY?  WHY?!  Why when I say "look at me" do the children promptly look in ANY other direction besides mine?
Hmmm, I suppose that was something their Daddy taught them.  *rolling my eyes*
look a squirrel
I wonder if I can squeeze my head through these bars?  That would be a cool card Mommy!
Are we getting paid for this? Where's my lolipop? I don't want to sit on the ground?!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am so done.
AH! No more pictures!!!




*deep breath*

aaaand that was the photo shoot.  It was really quite fun (dripping with sarcasm)
Eventually I did settle on a picture that I like.  You will have to wait to see that picture though.  I will say that they are all dressed - no pj's.  (yay!)

No more family pictures until 2011.  And then I think I'm taking something for my nerves before we head out with the camera. 

1 comment:

Job38 said...

Okay, I just left a super long comment and I think it got deleted. I give up. Blah.