November 8, 2010

The Boys

I had a Grandparent request more pictures of the boys.  I know I post a lot of pictures of the girls.  I take just as many pictures of my boys but most of them aren't blog worthy.  The boys jump and kick and act all crazy for the camera.  The girls smile and strike a pose.  I actually probably have more video of the boys (kicking and jumping and crazy rambling is best captured on video) so I should dig through some old files and get that on here.  For now though, here are some pictures of the boys - for Grandma.  :) 



 This one just makes me laugh.  Notice that Nehemiah isn't wearing any shoes.  We went to our local science place and didn't notice until we got there that Nehemiah wasn't wearing any shoes!  He is usually so anal particular about his shoes.  He wears sneakers year round.  The one time I made him wear sandals because his sneakers were wet, he cried.  Thankfully they let us in to the science place and we didn't have to go back home for forgotten shoes.
 (yup.  no shoes here either.  He is my son after all) (like there was ever any doubt?!) I'm not sure what Joseph was up to here, but I am sure that it was no good.  That is a mischievous look on his face.
 See what I mean about the boys not posing?  They are just on the go.  And I can not even tell you how many times I told that boy not to run with a shovel!  His toenail is finally normal again after last years run in with a shovel... geesh. 
 Mr.Dimples.  He's up to no good for sure.
 Yeah. Soaking wet and he didn't even help wash the car. :)
 Sometimes when I don't think they have played hard enough I'll make them do laps around the two trees out front.  *this is not one of those times. :)
 That exhaustion is all him. :)
 Ok, I know this one isn't technically of the boys.  But just look at the way Adaiah is looking at Joseph!  I Love it!  He was pulling the girls around in the wagon and stopped.  This is her begging him to go again. (it worked)
 and then Hannah had a turn pulling.  Adaiah loooooves her big brother(s)
 Um, this is kinda boring but it has the boys in it so I added it on here.  What you can't see is that they were having a lid spinning contest.  I don't remember who won.  I think Adaiah kept sneaking in there and stopping them from spinning. :)
My little bug children.  This was from the science place too.  It's a weird picture.  But pictures of the boys were requested, so pictures of the boys you shall see! :) 

I tried to upload a video but it's not working.  I'll try again another day.  That will have to do for tonight. :)


No comments: