We were actually going to take pictures this past weekend but we had another round of fevers in the house and we also had a little playground accident. Let's just say that Hannah and Joseph were not looking picture perfect.
I love making Christmas cards though. And this year is no exception. Have you seen all of the cute cards that shutterfly has to offer?
Here are a few of my favorites.
![]() |
| love this one if I can actually get all 4 kids to both look at me and smile at the same time |
![]() |
| and if we have to go the individual picture route this card will be perfect |
![]() | ||||
| I have some CUTE ideas for this card too. |
Shutterfly also has some great gift ideas. Did you know you can make a personalized calender?
I made photo books last year. This year I think a calender might be in order. :) (um, pretend to be surprised if you get a calender, ok?)
Need another photo gift idea? (Doesn't everyone like getting photo gifts?) Check out these neat photo mugs. We have a great mug collection at my house. Unfortunately the collection is made up of mugs from Rogers previous employer. He worked there for quite a few years and every Christmas he got a new mug (or three). What I'm saying is, my cabinet could use some cuteness in the form of a photo mug. (honey, act surprised if you get a photo mug for Christmas, ok?) :)
If you are wondering about the quality of Shutterfly products I can say that they are top notch. The most recent purchase I made with them was Adaiah's birth announcement.
Now if you will excuse me, all of this Christmas card talk has made me ready to dive into some fancy clothes (for the kids, not me) and take some pictures.
Oh! and bloggers, you can get yourself some beautiful Christmas cards from Shutterfly too!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010




1 comment:
I've been thinking about checking out shutterfly. I'm glad you posted this. I have been going to Walmart to print all my pictures. I'll check out shutterfly and hopefully I'll remember to tell you which one I prefer....just for the heck of it.
Still frustrated that I left you a super long comment on your newest post and it got deleted. So sad.
Post a Comment