My baby boy lost his first (and second!) tooth (teeth)! :) The first one came out October 14th, the second one came out October 23rd. The first one I pulled. I had tried a few times before but didn't have any luck. This time it was just dangling and I barely touched it, it kinda just fell out. The second one Nehemiah just came running to me yelling "My toof! My toof!" :)
Apparently I don't have a close up of the two missing teeth! Bad Mommy!
I have to make note of the way the first lost tooth played out. It was too cute, I don't want to forget it.
We don't do the Tooth Fairy at our house. We have however seen the movie The Tooth Fairy. We told Nehemiah that when his tooth came out we would give him $. We pay for the first tooth.
So wiggle wiggle wiggle. He wiggled his tooth for weeks. I thought he was going to hold on to that thing forever! He made mention of the tooth fairy every once in awhile but I didn't make a big deal of it. I did remind him that Mommy and Daddy would give him money but that was it. Well, fast foward to the tooth actually falling out. Nehemiah was SO excited! He ran to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise so I went with it. A few minutes went by and Nehemiah was in tears "I don't want the toof fairy to take my toof!" So we wound up writing a note for the tooth fairy. We let him/her/it know that Nehemiah wanted to keep his tooth but he would still really like $. :) *Sigh* I then forgot to put $ under his pillow. He woke up in the morning and said "Huh!? The note is still there." I sent Nehemiah to watch some tv and shoved $ into Rogers hand so he could go trade the note for $. Roger told Nehemiah to check again and when he did that little boy was so excited it was adorable. "It turned into money!" he shouted. Too cute. He was so happy. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
My baby boy is growing up. Thankfully I have him trained and he still lets me call him my baby boy. :) This Mama doesn't do well with my little ones growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment