People have been asking to see my pregnant belly. I had no pictures. Though I enjoy going back and looking at my belly when I am not pregnant, the now says NO CAMERAS. So, reluctantly, I handed the camera over to Nehemiah. I knew he wouldn't mind if I made him take 30 pictures in order to get 1 good one. Roger would have grumbled. (and I couldn't really blame him) So, here is the 1 good one. :)
3 comments:
That's a good-looking belly! Too bad we can't see your face... ;)
Ha! Davene it was crazy enough to get Nehemiah to take a picture of my belly. He either was up close looking at my untweezed eyebrows or taking pictures of my toes. My face is the same, just swollen from days of 100 degree weather. :}
you look absolutely adorable! I mean it! I would tell you if you look like a whale. (well, maybe not..- I'd joke a little- but you'd hit me anyway!) Your belly is cute and isn't spread all over... it's the little "basketball" look you've got going on! LOL.
Post a Comment