July 10, 2009

Dressed like a cow

Chick Fil A has an annual dress like a cow and get a free meal day. Today was that day. What a day it was! My 3 little cows were spotted up and ready to moo long before Roger and I were ready to leave this morning.


Joseph looks less than thrilled here. I don't know what his deal was. I think he was just trying to look unimpressed for the camera. He was all smiles before and after. :)
Nehemiah was so excited. Out to eat AND getting to dress like a cow. What a day!
He couldn't wait for the cow to come over so he could give him a hug.
Awww. Nice cow.
Hannah bashfully gave the guy a hug, but my camera battery died so I have no proof. :)



We never go out to eat anymore so this was a real treat for us. And you can't beat free.
And we may or may not have gone to another ChickFilA for dinner. I will never tell. ;)

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

How fun. My kids would love this. One of our daughters adores cows...when she first came she was 3 1/2 and had never seen a cow. It was love at first sight. For many years she told everyone she wanted to be a cow when she grew up.

Cows and free food...we'd be so in!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted