July 21, 2009

It just never ends

I'm going to make a really long story short.

Lousy Dr - still lousy and no longer my Dr.

New Dr - probably not going to be my new Dr. They still haven't received my records. They tell me that even if they get them this week I'm kinda late in my pregnancy to start seeing them. The Dr's are scheduling their vacations and they are booked with other preggo women (who apparently made their appointments before they conceived)

When I go into labor I will show up at the hospital. That is the new game plan.


God bless Texas.

2 comments:

Christin said...

oh, this makes me sick to my stomach. So much for the hippocratic oath. however the heck you spell it.

Davene said...

I'm not sure if this will make you feel better or not...but when I gave birth to David in Israel, that was basically how it worked. Show up at the hospital in labor and get who you get. It cost a lot more to have your own private doctor attend you in the hospital, so we went the cheaper route. It really wasn't that bad...just a different kind of birth experience. But if you're like me, at a certain point of labor, you don't care a lick who delivers that sweet little baby...just get it out! :)

With all that said, my heart does go out to you because I know it's just rotten to have to deal with the situation you're in. Wish I could do something to help you make it different!