July 26, 2009

Anniversary Tradition

So as you may (or may not) remember, Roger and I have this cheesy tradition of taking our picture every year (on our anniversary) while I wear my veil and he wears his top hat. I don't know how it got started, but we did it from year 1 and we can't stop now! :)



You can click HERE to see our 7 year shot.



For our special day Joseph made us an anniversary card
It says "I hope you have a good anniversary. I love you Mommy and Dad" (he later told me that he meant to write Daddy) :)
What's an anniversary without cake? Nothing! It is nothing I tell you. :)
Nehemiah wanted to get in on the top hat wearing fun. And if Nehemiah got to wear the top hat, then it was only fair that Hannah got to wear the "princess wedding". :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Hehe, ok our 7 year is just a picture of me. :) I just had to show everyone one more time that I could fit into my gown last year! :) The picture that was of Roger and I together was blurry.

Kimmie said...

You are so cute! What a great tradition...can't wait to see you two in another 50 years!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Jen said...

That is a great tradition! And I guess we have no anniversaries at all because we haven't had a single anniversary with a cake! ;)