Ok, lets start by saying sorry I made you look at those pictures from the last post for so long. :) I wish I would have taken a picture of the house when it was empty. It was very satisfying. and clean.
We are now in TX. It was a LONG drive. I think it got longer since the last time we made the trip. We wanted to pull it off in 2 days but quickly realized that it would take 3. I had 2 kids in the van with me and Roger had 1 in the truck with him. We switched who got to ride in the truck each day. Not so much for being fair but more for my sanity. Whichever two I had in the van with me would fight. "Mommy she's touching me!" "No I didn't!" "Stop!" "No singing" "I can sing!" AAAAHHHHHH! You get to go in the truck with Daddy!
Did I mention that it was a long drive?
So we are here. And we saw the house. And though we are excited to tackle it... um... it needs tackled. Way more issues than what we were told. I don't know how someone can destroy something in 3 years time, but wow.. they did.
So today, we start cleaning. And the first stop of the morning is Lowe's.
Pictures will come very soon. I took some last night when we did the 1st walk through of shock and horror. I'll try to get some more today too and then post this evening when we are back at the hotel.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry that I'm not even helping you! I am presently just lying in bed feeling sick. I think I still have about 2 more months left of feeling this bad. Ugh.
And UGH about the state of your home. Maybe the condition of the house reflects the condition of their marriage when they moved out. Just a though.
I hear you about the magic erasers. Such a good product!
My kids are on spring break next week so if you want to get together let me know!
UGH! Sorry to hear that hon. :( Well- at least you'll get to fix it up nicely- and either have a fabulous house to live in- or a great investment that you can sell to buy a dream house?
Post a Comment