While Roger and I clean and work on unloading the truck the kids get dirty.
Do you see that boy?! He never met a dirt pile he didn't like. Every night at the hotel Nehemiah and Hannah get a bath. (Joseph gets one too, but not the minute we walk through the door) They are head to toe dirt. We sneak in the side door so the hotel staff doesn't think we abandon our children in a random slop location while we frolic our day away. :)
Nehemiah's monster truck is loving our big yard. We had to charge the battery tonight. They drove that thing to death.
Look Mom! Look! Nehemiah is actually driving it!!
AND having a good time! :) He was a little hesitant at first but once he got the hang of it we couldn't get him out if the thing. We lock it up in the shed over night and he screams when we do. "NO!! My monner truck! In the farm!" (our shed looks like a farm to him?) Oh he's cute. I think we'll keep him. ;) I have video of him driving too, but I'm tired right now. I'll post that later. I know my mom wants to see that one.
The kids are doing pretty good with all that is going on. They are definitely ready for more of a constant day to day life. We never were the type to thrive on routine and the same thing every day, but this back and forth from hotel to house and everything in between is getting a little rough for them. Thankfully Roger doesn't have to start work this week (ok well, he doesn't have a job lined up yet, so we don't know when he will start... but we are thankful that this week he is home)
3 comments:
The kids look cute and happy. :) (dirty is happy-- right?.. well.. to a 4 year old it is... so YEP. Cute and Happy. You've got it covered Mom.
AACCKKKK!!! You're tired! You used their names! Can you edit them back out to first initials in your posts?
Don't approve this-- just wanted to get it to you ASAP.
They look like they are having so much fun! And no coats on! I'm only a little envious. :)
I always enjoy seeing your pregnancy ticker at the top of your blog because it takes me back a few weeks to when I saw those pics on my blog.
I hope you're feeling well and taking care of yourself!
Post a Comment