
Finally, the last hour of the trip Joseph decided that he could actually entertain himself. Strange faces was his method of distraction, but the boys were happy... and so was I.
Rogers parents bought the kids presents to open every so often on the trip. Joseph opened a matchbox car here.
Hannah brushing here teeth. I know this isnt exciting, but I thought she looked cute.
The excitement of staying in a hotel after the first day of driving was just over the top. The kids ran around and jumped on the beds for an hour before we had to sit on them to get them to sleep.
Roger was checking to make sure Nehemiah's monster truck wasn't going to get lost on I 81.
Nehemiah, dreaming that he was out of the car. Poor thing, we were only 3 hours into the trip.
Snow. We left when it was below zero. We got to TX in 84 degree weather. Um, yeah. I like TX.
Moving day was a lot for Nehemiah and Hannah. They conked out on the living room floor while everyone else finished cleaning the house and loading the truck.We filled a 26 foot truck and the van. Our curb got the rest. We had a few people that made more than one trip to our trash pile, picking out this and that. I was bummed to see some stuff go, but it just wouldn't fit anywhere. Oh well, yard sale season is here. :)



1 comment:
YOu guys look like you are having such a fun trip. God bless your in-laws for thinking of ways to help you in the hours of travel with wee kids.
Glad it is so nice and warm in TX, trying not to be sad that it is still winter coat weather here in CT.
xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment