March 25, 2009

Black Dishwashers and laziness

So... we ordered a new dishwasher today. If you remember, our dishwasher currently looks like this

Now, a dishwasher wasn't on the top of our priority list. It was actually kinda low. It was high on the want list... but I was fighting that desire and doing well. Then Molly came along. Molly sniffs and scratches and hangs out at the dishwasher for disturbingly long periods of time.

We also found one of these.

Suddenly replacing the dishwasher moved to the top of the to-do list. Waaaaay to the top. Our other appliances are black, so it was logical to buy a black dishwasher. The one we chose needed to be ordered. I debated getting the white. (and not because of that above link, but because I have dirty dishes sitting on my counter and bringing home a dishwasher would have TOTALLY taken care of that!) Then I realized that was lazy and disgusting, go with the black. So, in 3ish days we will pick up our new dishwasher. And I totally debated using paper plates until then (There's that lazy thing again)... but then I saw Molly sniffing at the ant trap dishwasher and thought I better get a washin'.

I will be spending the next hour washing my dishes. It's a good thing that I have a lot of counter space. I will need every square inch for my dishes to air dry. It's better for dishes to air dry you know.

1 comment:

jmo said...

ewwww... that was just rude to surprise us with a link to a cockroach! yuck. :)

Glad you're getting a dishwasher.