Ok, so I am tired of packing. Packing a house... with 3 kids in the house... let's just say it's not my idea of fun. We are making progress though and things are in boxes, so that is a step in the right direction. Hopefully when I go to unpack the boxes I will discover that there really was some kind of method to my madness. I don't want to find toilet paper with my pots n' pans. We'll see how it goes.
Just to show you what my house is looking like these days I have a few pictures to show you. Brace yourself. And please, don't call social services.

H was striking a pose

The boys entertain themselves with the Wii. If it means I get some things in boxes without them following me around the house UNpacking, I'm ok with that.

Um... this is my kitchen

And my dining room

and my living room.. the finished boxes!
Jewell, if you are reading this... it's perfectly fine for you to bring your kids over this evening. really.
2 comments:
The finished boxes look great! And the kids are cute, no matter what.
The other pictures...whew, I feel for you. :)
Oh you poor thing. Packing is NOT fun. It sounds like you're doing a great job though and getting a lot of it finished. Way to go!
~hugs
Erika
Post a Comment