February 15, 2009

Hungry

I have pictures to show you of our wonderful last minute vacation last week... but that will have to wait. Right now I am listening to Roger read a book to Hannah. It's called Baby On The Way, written by Dr William Sears. I heart Dr Sears. This is a good book, with plenty of windows of opportunity to really talk about childbirth and what is happening with Mommy. You don't have to go deep though, it can be a light read as well.
Anyway, Roger is reading. "...love is growing inside of her, and it makes her very hungry."

I kid you not, I had just sat down with an entire plate of fresh cinnamon rolls. I had NO intention of eating them all. Really, I didn't. But I couldn't help but laugh as I sit holding 8 gooey cinnamon rolls while Roger reads about Mommy being hungry.



Ahh, pregnancy. Gotta love it. :)

Stay tuned for vacation pictures. We are still working on getting over this nasty stomach bug... it's been a LONG week. Hopefully I'll get the pictures up tomorrow.
I know you will just be sitting on the edge of your seats until then. ;)

No comments: