June 16, 2014

Where has the time gone?

Weeks are rolling right on by and this poor blog is going without my attention.  The time has been spent working on the house.  And working some more.  And just when we thought we couldn't possibly work anymore... we worked some more. 

But tomorrow that all changes.

Tomorrow the house goes on the market.  Lord willing, our Realtor will be here tomorrow evening to take some pictures and give us a good ol' MLS #.

So that means we have 1 more day of crazy "get things done!" and then...

well, then we rest and recoup for a day or two and then finish all of the things that need finished but won't show up in pictures. 

I'm telling you, packing up and moving will be a cinch compared to all the stuff we've been doing lately.  I look forward to sitting in the car for 16 hours.  Sounds relaxing. 

So, after I remove the 3 gallons of paint from my bathroom, clean up the sawdust, and mop the floor...  After I wash my sink till it shines (which will take a bit o' effort since we washed a few too many paintbrushes in there) (sorry septic tank, we stopped when we remembered you) and wash the last of my dirty dishes (ha!), after I get random curtains out of my laundry room and put away various tools that are in every. room. of. the. house....  after all of that (which by the way will ALL happen tomorrow) I will take pictures. 

  I found my "before" pictures from when we moved in and good old Google actually has some from when our house was listed.  I forgot there was a birds nest in the microwave when we moved in.  Google reminded me.  Gross. 

Stay tuned.  It's down to the nitty gritty here. My kids just might start begging to do school when they see the day I have in-store for them tomorrow.  (Wash baseboards anyone?)


2 comments:

jmo said...

I'm so excited for you guys! (Not the washing baseboards part... I'm sorry, NO ONE is excited for that). But the new possibilities, and (CLOSER!) new living. I can't wait to see what's in store for you all! :D XOXO

jmo said...

I'm so excited for you guys! (Not the washing baseboards part... I'm sorry, NO ONE is excited for that). But the new possibilities, and (CLOSER!) new living. I can't wait to see what's in store for you all! :D XOXO