I can't find the rest of my "before" outside pictures. This one will have to do for now. I thought I took the picture from the same angle, but apparently I was a bit off. Oh well.
As you can see, we tore out all of the shrubs. We replanted them in different places in the yard. I don't like shrubs. I know they added green to the front of the house (where, you know, grass would normally do that little trick) but they needed to be moved. We also replaced the mailbox, the porch posts, and painted (non-brick parts) of the house. In the 2+ years that we've lived here, we were not able to get grass to grow under those trees. Whatever. It's like a sandbox. The kids like to play there.
And thus concludes the before and after posts. I'll compile one big n' (mostly for my sake) and include some "after" shots that didn't make it here. Don't hold your breath on that post though. I'm busy keeping a house "show ready".
If you know my address you can google me and see our real estate listing. MANY pictures are included there.

1 comment:
Good job with everything, guys!
Post a Comment