June 20, 2014

Bedroom AFTER photos

 I know, the Before pictures in this group are rather boring, but it's what I have. The boys room was a neutral-ish color to start.  It was still kind of dark though and it had a green undertone that I just didn't like.  We lightened it up with paint and added a tree (the leaves are hot glued to the wall!)
 The girls room was a neutral color... and it is obviously not neutral anymore!  I'll have more pictures of the girls room in a different post.  It's totally girly and totally adorable... and hopefully whoever buys our house has a little girl. 
The Master Bedroom was green.  The theme of this house was DARK.  We don't get much natural light here.  We have a lot of trees... which means a lot of shade.  If we could enjoy the shade outdoors that would be nice but 100 degrees in the shade with fireants biting your ankles isn't what I call enjoyable, so....Anyway, the room was green.  We brightened it up with paint.  (Boring paint fact: This room was painted with a gallon of paint that we bought from Lowe's mis-tint section - for the old house! It looked too pink going up on the walls over there.  Works just right in here.  Score.)

And that's it for the bedrooms.  Paint.  I would have liked to buy new ceiling fans too but the budget only went so far.  Last week I saw a contractors pack of ceiling fans on sale at Lowe's and I came SOOO close to buying a set... but I refrained.  I'm trying not to look up. 

No comments: