October 29, 2011

Girl's Room before/after

Last week my mom and brother came to visit. It's been nearly 3 years since I saw my brother! It was nice to see him again. :) My mom was making up for a bum visit last year (she broke her foot and wrist) so she jumped right into project mode. (and for the record it was nice to see her again too!!) She is not capable of sitting still though. :)
the only before picture I can find of the girls room
getting started

you have no idea how long it took to find just the right shade of pink!

painting takes serious concentration

proud of her pink wall! :)

progress

success!  Isn't it adorable?! 

that's not vinyl.  We used stencils.

absolutely adorable stencils.

this is the tea party table. :) Our 2nd "chair" is on order at Hobby Lobby.

I love it! The girls love it!  It turned out even better than I thought it would. 
Thank you Grandma Debbie!!

(more pictures from last week coming soon) :)

2 comments:

RaeCee said...

Its beautiful, you girls did a great job!! :D

Job38 said...

I really like it! Great job. I bet you are loving having a separate room for the boys and girls. I can remember long ago when my 3 oldest were all in the same room and the baby was in me and shane's room. Isn't it nice to spread out a bit? :)