my kids have a slight addiction to angry birds. It started when I got my cell phone a few weeks ago.
Since then we discovered that the game can also be played online. This helps when they all want to play at once, but is really just ridiculous when you see all of the kids on some kind of electronic device playing a game where the goal is to squish some pigs with a bird slung from a slingshot. My mom has an iphone... and it plays angry birds so much better than my phone (mine crashes a lot). Angry Birds overload! Wow... the kids were nuts.
When we were able to pull the kids away from angry birds they enjoyed rough housing with Uncle Brian. The mountain of bean bags proved to be a soft landing spot for flying children.
Another project... my dining room walls. Well, the chair rail part anyway. We had to strip the wallpaper down first... I'll show afters in another post.
Nehemiah needed an angry birds break.
Adaiah enjoyed helping take down the wallpaper. (and she did a good job too!)
Though late, we celebrated the girls birthday with more than just a store bought cupcake (not that there is anything wrong with that! Just wasn't good enough *for me*)
This is Adaiah's (pumpkin spice cake) Princess Sister Bear cake.
And Hannah's princess cake.
Hi Mom! I HAD to put this one up. It's the best one I had. It beats last years picture of you in a wheelchair. Really. :) Thanks for visiting. And projecting. And eating cake. Love you.
You too Brian. Thanks for coming. :) It was a good visit! Come again next year!!
...and after they left we had to ween the kids off of angry birds...
some took it harder than others
:)
don't let that smile fool you.... she's mean when you tell her "no angry birds today."














2 comments:
Hi!
1) When I went to MN in June for my sister's wedding I came home to a 4 year old that knew how to use the laptop. Apparently every afternoon while Ellie napped all 5 "big" kids were on a computer. There were several laptops at the dining room table. They would play for HOURS!
2)I think it's very nice of your mom to let you post pics of her on your blog. My mom didn't even want me to take pics of her at Ellie's bday party. (which also is my mom's bday too)
3) You guys just go to TOWN with the remodeling! I'm impressed.
4) I love that you make them seperate cakes. Very special and sweet of you. BTW I'm about to post pics of Ellie's bday and I'm not so sure I want you to see *her* cake!
5) Wanna get together?
1) :)
2) My mom didn't have a choice. My camera. My blog. :) Sorry Mom!!
3) My MOM is the Queen of remodeling. I just reap the benefits of her creative genius and lack of sleep.
4) I tried to make them one cake. I asked Adaiah if she could share Hannah's princess cake. She said "No Mommy. I want Papa!" (That's what she calls the Berenstain Bears) How could I say no?! I would LOVE for you to post a picture of Ellie's cake. Can you believe our babies are 2?! Time for another one! :)
5) YES!!
Post a Comment