November 12, 2011

We have a tree stump in our front yard.  I rather not have a tree stump in our front yard, but that really isn't the point. :)  The kids like to play on the stump.
Nehemiah won't stand on it... just crouch. He has a fear of heights. (one of the many wonderful things I have passed on to my children) (you couldn't see it, but I just rolled my eyes...at myself)

Show of hands - who remembers playing on the playground as a kid and saying "high from your eyes, low from your feet" before you jumped off of something?  Anyone?
Hannah, I'm convinced, has no fear.
Joseph, I think likes to create fear. ;)
yup. there it is. 

Ok, so it's not Joseph's fault. :) She just HAD to do what all of the big kids were doing.  She was pushing them off trying to get her turn up there.  Her turn came and the mean Mommy that I am, I took a picture before I helped her down. Ha.  Well, at least she'll have this picture to show the psychiatrist when she's older.

No comments: