Adaiah is getting a little large for her bassinet. That girl is long. Did I ever write her 2 month info? She was at the Dr on her 2 month birthday. She weighed 12 pounds even and was 24 inches long! Girl is 2 feet tall! She is now almost 3 months old (can you hear me screaming NO! My baby! Stop growing up so fast!?) Anyway, we moved her into the crib last week. She is still in our room because, well, we have a small house. I think soon we will need to clear room in the big kids room though. She is such a good sleeper but I think she would do even better away from Rogers snoring. I mean, um. I, oh nevermind.

This is the first testing of the new crib. She wasn't diggin it.

Maybe some playtime would change her mind? Na. (note: this is like the 2nd time she used the Bumbo. She's not really old enough for it yet but she has excellent head control so I am ok with her being in it for a few minutes right now)

Third time is a charm! Look who loves her big girl bed :) I thought she would look so tiny in there... but she is just so long!
I have been blessed with a good sleeper. She currently sleeps on average 7 hours, eats, then sleeps another 3. Too easy. Sometimes though, like maybe twice+ a week she'll go 10 hours. Did I just write that? About one of my children? Yes I did. Baby girl sleeps 10 hour stretches. I was looking in Josephs baby book the other day. At 2 months old he slept a 4 hour stretch. And that was about the last time he did that until he was 3.
Onto an entirely different subject for which I have no creative transition...
Saturday is going to be a sad day for me. Joseph is turning 7. SEVEN. Se-ven. Yeah, I can not handle him turning 7. Forget the fact that I can't possibly be old enough to have a 7 year old. 7 means he's growing up. 7 means he is capable of doing things without me. (hush if you want to say 6 means that too) ;) So, we will celebrate my firstborn and his old age. And we will also acknowledge the baby of the family and her 3 month birthday. Oh man. It's gonna be a tough day.
1 comment:
I hate you JUST a LITTLE for having a 2 month old who can sleep that fantastically. BUt... I'm happy for you too- so.... i guess it all works out. :) Love you!
Post a Comment