August 4, 2009

Video - Singing While In Labor

I've posted this before. (Probably when I was pregnant with Hannah) It's been awhile though so I thought I would post it again. :)



Did you watch it? Isn't her voice beautiful? Isn't it amazing how even through some serious contractions she is (1)still singing (beautifully!) and (2)praising the Lord through it all? I just love it.

1 comment:

Davene said...

It's funny that you posted this again because just the other day, I was thinking about this video...and honestly, I was thinking about how far from that I was during this most recent labor! If I ever have another baby (which is a huge IF!), I want to specifically pray for PEACE during labor because that's what I was missing this last time. Actually, at the pushing stage, I was peaceful...but until then, not so much. Maybe it was all the nurses sticking me with needles that stressed me out, ya think? :)

Anyway, for your upcoming delivery, I pray peace for you, no matter the situation with doctors or whatever else is going on!

By the way, thanks for your comment on my latest post. Your falling out of bed story literally made me laugh out loud!! :)