August 8, 2009

Discovery Science Place

Roger's work had a free day at the local science place. (They recently opened a little "exhibit" in there) (yay for us!)

The kids were SOOOO excited. It was a long morning/afternoon of anticipation as we waited for the free time to start. :)

Excuse the glare. That would be Pirate Joseph and Pirate Hannah.
Oooh look! I was there too.
This was the kids favorite spot. The CBS station. They could pretend to do the news or host a cooking show. Here Joseph is handing the controls over to Hannah for the cooking segment.
And here is Hannah making "sauce"... I don't know what Nehemiah is doing. :)
Nehemiah is behind the controls... camera 1...ready!
Ready at camera 1!
Building with dominoes.
They thought this was cool but could hardly stand still long enough to look in it. They were just so excited to be at the science place, standing still wasn't something that happened for long.
Driving the pirate ship out to sea.
Exploring a cave.
Fish. This was on the way in. It was still cool then. By the time we were on the way out they were like "yeah fish" "Can we go play tv station again?!"

They have now asked about 2000 times a day if we are going to the science place again. I think it was a hit.

Thank you Rogers work for a free evening of fun.

1 comment:

jmo said...

YAY! that looks like such a fun place. I'm glad you guys all had a blast, and I'm super-glad it was free to boot! :)

BTW-- Joseph looks like he's a foot taller than when we last saw him. He looks sooooo grown up!