And that is all of the pictures that I have. I didn't want to scare anyone away with my picture taking. Sometimes people need to be eased into the "I blog, can I take a picture of your plate?!" type mentality. :)
August 9, 2009
Roger's 30th... in pictures
We had a little shin-dig to celebrate the big 3-0. We don't know many people, but the people we know came over to celebrate with us. (It helps when you say there is free food) ;)
Hannah helped me get a fruit salad together.
Roger wanted a Lego cake (again) this year.
If you notice, there is a little Lego man on the top of the cake. He is surrounded by 30 candles and the firefighters are there to try and help him out.
There are also chocolate Lego candies that say "30" on the top of the cake.
Roger was happy. And the cake was yummy.
And that is all of the pictures that I have. I didn't want to scare anyone away with my picture taking. Sometimes people need to be eased into the "I blog, can I take a picture of your plate?!" type mentality. :)
And that is all of the pictures that I have. I didn't want to scare anyone away with my picture taking. Sometimes people need to be eased into the "I blog, can I take a picture of your plate?!" type mentality. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
totally love the new top part of the blog. :) And Roger's cake is fabulous... of course!
Love you all- sorry we missed the shin-dig. =)
Post a Comment