I want to finish my hutch. We painted everything from hunter green to a cream and brown. That has been done for awhile now. Well, ok, it is going to need some touch up done because I forgot to poly some shelves. Anyway, the back of the hutch I want to put paper up instead of paint. I currently have 4 choices and I don't know which one (if any) to go with. I was wanting a fleur de lis in a green to match the walls but I didn't find it. So... let me know what you think. Do you like any of these? The paper is 12x12 and the space to cover is about half an inch higher than that so I will be using some ribbon to cover the missing space. That is the current plan of attack anyway. If you have another brilliant idea let me know. :)
**You can either leave a comment on this post or use the poll option on the top of my blog**
No comments:
Post a Comment