Say nothing about his hair. Roger made me cut it. I'm waiting for it to grow out again.
Nehemiah found a Stone Crusher Monster Truck that he wanted at the store. We didn't buy it for him and he had a bit of a meltdown. We decided that we would use it as a bribe for him to finally poop on the potty. (Sorry, didn't give any warning for you there. Are you still with me?) He woke up this morning and after cuddling for about 5 minutes he asked to get his shoes on. Molly was whining so I thought he wanted to go out with her. Shoes went on and he said "Let's go to the car". The stinker wanted to go to Target to get Stone Crusher!
1 comment:
Ha! :) Josiah didn't poop on the potty until he was 3 and 3/4 years old. We started making it a matter of daily prayer with him. There was great rejoicing when he finally did it! I think his reward was a train from the Thomas set. :)
I hope Nehemiah gives in very quickly! :)
Post a Comment