I'm tellin ya, Jesus is coming back soon. Soon. Want to know how I know? My Father-in-law just created a google account. Let's back up a minute. A few months ago my FIL got a new job working with computers. Until that point the man had never touched a computer and had no desire to even learn where the power button was. And now, he knows how to type in a web address. He knows how to read blogs (ok, so mine is the only one he reads, but he gets here!) (Hi Luke!) And he decided to venture into the world of commenting. The man now has a blogger ID.
Wanna know what else? My Mother-In-Law knows what Facebook is. AND she wants an account. This is the woman that Roger needed to write out very specific instructions as to how to go about turning on the computer, finding the start menu, clicking on the internet icon... (Hi Alta!)
Facebook. She knows what it is. (shaking my head in disbelief) Look me up Alta, I'm on there too. If Luke signs up make your peace with Jesus, he's a comin'.
People get ready.
And for your viewing pleasure....
Crystal Lewis singing People Get Ready, Jesus Is Coming
The Protect My Hiney Disclaimer: I'm not slamming my in-laws. This post is meant to be funny. It's all true, but it's just for a laugh. I'm not making fun of them. In-laws and others, please take this all in fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment