October 17, 2012

Keturah's first week

Keturah was one week old yesterday.  I can't believe she's here! :)  Never did I think I would go early.  I actually thought I would still be miserably pregnant right now.  Ha!  So glad I'm enjoying my sweet baby instead of waddling around being grumpy.  :) 

 She had a touch of jaundice, so we tried to get her into some sunlight.  Our house doesn't get much natural light as is, and the past few days have been a little overcast, so it didn't work out very well.  Thankfully her jaundice wasn't bad and it's clearing up on its own now.
 She slept through the dozens of pictures that I was taking... so I decided to add a bow and keep taking pictures.  :)

 Keturah had her first bath this week.  She liked it!

 I tried for a little photo shoot... but like I said... we don't have much natural light.  I would have preferred a sleeping baby but when the light shines, I take pictures.  Awake she was. 
 And oh so adorable... even if I didn't get the perfect shot that I was going for.
 My 5 little monkeys.  In their pajamas.  :) 

1 comment:

jmo said...

what a great shot of everyone!! And Keturah is absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE the pics on the blanket. *Mwah* kisses from Aunt Jen!