October 30, 2012

Can you tell the girls apart?


Do you know which baby is Hannah?  Adaiah?  Keturah? 
Step right up for a round of Name That Girl!  
No prizes will be awarded... but a cupcake will be eaten in honor of the winner.  Mmmm. 


Answer:
                  Adaiah, Hannah, Keturah
                 Hannah,Keturah, Adaiah
                   Adaiah, Hannah, Keturah

5 comments:

jmo said...

I ONLY know the bottom row..
7 = Adaiah, 8 = Hanna, 9 = Keturah

All the rest I was TRYING to figure out based on picture quality and clothing, but with no luck whatsoever. LOL.

Valerie said...

Haha! I tried to find pictures that wouldn't give it away... I had to crop out the boys in some of them and edit out the date in others. :)

No guesses for the other 6 pictures?

jmo said...

If I HAAAAAAAAAAD to guess (and it seems I do.. )
2- Hannah,
4- Adaiah
6 - Keturah (and I guess #1)

3 and 5 I've got NUTTHIN!! Seriously.. I KNOW 3 and 5 are different girls, but it's even the same POSE!

Onzelle said...

Adaiah, Hannah, Adaiah
Keturah, Adaiah, Keturah
Adaiah, Hannah, Keturah

Valerie said...

Onzelle, you did pretty good! You got 6 right! :)