I'm getting rid of my cell phone. It's a pay as you go type smartphone... only it's not very smart. It hangs up on almost every phone call I'm on. It recently started sending texts sporadically. It was time to move on. I'm not that attached to my phone, although I will miss sending/receiving texts. The kids will basically get my phone so they can still play Angry Birds. :) Roger gets the card thingie
(Yes, I do have a techie husband, why?) :) for his phone so we can keep my number. A lot less people have his number. Last week we got a house phone - that doesn't hang up on people... but doesn't text either. :/
ANYWAY, my point to all of this babble is this...
I finally downloaded (uploaded? Roger, help!) all of the pictures off of my phone so that the kids wouldn't accidentally delete something.
So you will be seeing some random phone pictures for awhile. :)
Starting with these.
:)
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment