This is TOUGH! Every time I think I know who it is.. I second guess myself. I'm going with Boy#1 though. (with a backup guess of YOU-) My guesses for the others might include ... eating the icing ONLY (G1), eating the cake and leaving the icing alone? (B2?), and not leaving fork-marks by using more "direct" methods of ingesting cake (because it's good, yo!) (G2?). I'm probably entirely wrong on every single one though.. sooo. .I'd love to hear the correct rundown! ;)
Oh, and Hubby? He just eats it.. cause it's cake. There's no order, or plan. It's "Oh hey! Cake! Yes, please!" :) (again-- just my guess - food issues nonwithstanding of course)
2 comments:
This is TOUGH! Every time I think I know who it is.. I second guess myself. I'm going with Boy#1 though. (with a backup guess of YOU-) My guesses for the others might include ... eating the icing ONLY (G1), eating the cake and leaving the icing alone? (B2?), and not leaving fork-marks by using more "direct" methods of ingesting cake (because it's good, yo!) (G2?). I'm probably entirely wrong on every single one though.. sooo. .I'd love to hear the correct rundown! ;)
Oh, and Hubby? He just eats it.. cause it's cake. There's no order, or plan. It's "Oh hey! Cake! Yes, please!" :) (again-- just my guess - food issues nonwithstanding of course)
Post a Comment