April 5, 2012

Nehemiah's 7th Birthday

The theme of this years birthday was overwhelmingly Angry Birds.Wait, wasn't that Nehemiah's theme at Christmas?  Hmm, this Angry Birds thing really is an obsession. :)

Hannah was the gift holder while Nehemiah opened.
I love how the other kids watch and share Nehemiah's excitement over his birthday gifts. 
Nehemiah wasn't sure what something was, so Joseph was helping him figure it out.  (It's an Angry Bird's t-shirt)
Angry Birds bandaids


A game for the Wii

Roger made him a GIANT slingshot so he can launch all of the birds he got for Christmas.
It takes a minute to get used to but it can really fling those birds!
Even the little ballerina was launching birds!   
We had some friends over for a little celebration later in the week.  What better way to celebrate than with an actual playable Angry Birds cake?

Nehemiah was impressed.  :)  I don't think it's my greatest work but he was all smiles so I'm happy. 
And one more gift... another Angry Bird!  This has become one of his favorite birds.  It's BIG.  His friends knew exactly what he would like. 

And just like that my baby boy is 7.  Seven!  I'm blown away every year by the growth and change I see in my kids.  My boys aren't little anymore.  They are growing up so fast.

Happy (very) Belated Birthday Nehemiah.  You are the best Valentine's present a Mama could ever have. 

No comments: