Does anyone know what these are? More importantly, does anyone know how I can kill them?
They are ugly. They are everywhere.
In the morning they can be found all over the south side of the house. By noon they are in the rocks and grass. They are in the mulch out front by our trees. They are in a leaf pile waiting to be added to the compost pile. (which will be waiting for awhile because I don't want to touch it!) They start out as tiny little almost spider looking red things and grow into what you see here. You can click on the picture to make it bigger.
Help. I want them gone. I believe they are feeding the mole that lives under the house... who has expanded his dining area to the front yard now. *sigh*
1 comment:
I'm not entirely sure, but they look like what we called "love bugs" in Florida. They are swarmers, they come for a season and are everywhere and then they are gone. Love bugs often fly around "attached" to each other, hence the name.
Check out the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug
Post a Comment