So... one day we had the car. (we only have 1) We decided to have dinner with Roger at work.
*For anyone noticing that Nehemiah is not buckled properly - we were parked in the parking lot here.)
We packed a folding table and chairs, some drinks. and a pizza. Yes, I got a Sonic sweet tea and the kids got water. Sometimes life just isn't fair.
I only had 2 chairs. I'm not sure what the thought process was there. The rest of us sat in the back of the van.
That was the cooler place to sit anyway.
We feasted on our walmart pizza.
Now the kids ask me to pack the table in the van and meet Daddy at work every time we take the car. :)
*I have no idea what the older 3 are saying in this picture. At least Roger is smiling? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment