May 2, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Adaiah has been sitting for quite some time now, but just recently has she really enjoyed it. Well, I'd say at about 6 - 6 1/2 months is when she started having fun with it. Before that she had to put too much concentration on sitting that she couldn't play too. The girl can scoot and spin and wiggle herself around a room. So nothing is out of reach! :)

Here she is eating a graham cracker. They were great little snacks for her before her tooth came in. I can't give them to her anymore because she bites of big pieces. She enjoyed them for a short while though!
How many push-ups can YOU do?
ha! Playing with a Transformer. :)
She loves to play with this school bus. Like most babies, Adaiah likes balls and things with wheels. (well, is that like most babies or is that just like my babies? hmmm)
I'm glad she likes this piano. It. makes. me. crazy. But look at her. She's cute. And having fun. Who am I to ruin that?!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Val, she is such a cutie!!