Hannah asks for a pool about 5 times a day. A blue one. With a white strip and a ladder. She's a girl who knows what she wants! :)
Thing is... I don't think we are getting a pool this year. The one we had last year was such a flop. I think it lasted like 2 weeks. So... after browsing we decided a slip n' slide could be fun.

Waiting for Roger to turn the water on.

I forgot that there is a learning curve with slip n' slides...

and a lack of water

It only worked if Roger gave them a push.

They didn't seem to mind. :)
Random.... Adaiah's first time in a swing. She liked it. :)
2 comments:
Hi Valerie...
Wow, the kids are growing!
I love the pictures of the boys...so cute!
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted
ROFLMAO!!! OH those videos! Too cute!
Post a Comment