May 25, 2010

Adaiah ~ 8 months

I *can not* believe my baby is 8 months old already. She has brought so much joy to our hearts and home. It's hard to believe we were ever a family without her.

The above is her official 8 month picture. (I tried with all the kids to get a monthly picture, preferably on the same chair)
She is getting the hang of drinking from a sippy cup.

Bathtime is fun! She absolutely loves to splash away in there. As I was getting her out of the tub the other day I told Roger that the poor thing doesn't get near as much playtime in the tub as Joseph did. Bathing 4 kids is work! Bathtime is more of a wash em up and get em out kinda thing around here.
But she makes up for it in her pool.
Her very own, no one else can climb in, pool.
Just look at that wild hair and those rolly things! I could just eat her up.

She is talking a little bit. She says Mama and Hi. She can get from one side of the room to the other, but she isn't crawling. It's something that I can't really even describe. I'll have to get video of it.
She continues to be a very happy baby. She loves her sister and brothers, and they will do anything for a laugh.

I have started planning her birthday party. :) Maybe if I am totally prepared I won't cry the whole day. Don't count on it though. :)

Pictures of the rest of the family coming soon.

1 comment:

jmo said...

I think you are fibbing. I think those are all pictures of you. Yep.. I think you're tricking us, can't find the camera, and posted old pics of you instead, because that girl is a SPITTING image of you in every way- LOL.
too cute. :)