March 6, 2010

Pretend this is a clever title saying this is another random post

My seeds sprouted! I think some of them grew too fast though. I should have a bunch of pumpkins, squash, and peppers. I might need to buy tomato and onion plants. I have more carrot seeds. I might just try to plant them directly into the ground. I have been working on getting them used to outside by bringing them out for a few hours each day. I forgot to bring them back in the house last night though. Hopefully they are ok. We still have to dig the spot for the garden. We aren't using the same spot from last year. I just hope we grow something!

Ah, spring! So pretty. Please stay warm. I miss warm.
Nehemiah played with his birthday balloons until they popped. The boy loves balloons.
5 month picture.
Another 5 month picture.



The End :)

No comments: