March 21, 2010

Don't read if you just ate. Fair warning. :)

One of the gifts I received at my baby shower for Adaiah was a onsie that says...


"poop happens" Ha! I am not a fan of words scrawled across the tush... but this one I like. Makes me laugh.
Now... if you have eaten recently, plan to eat soon, or have a weak stomach I suggest you stop reading here. Don't say I didn't warn you.






Adaiah decided it would be funny to demonstrate what her onsie was announcing.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

HA! That is hilarious. I seem to remember another little one in your family with a "poop happens" problem.....in a carseat maybe?! This picture was very mild compared to what I remember of that other incident!;)

Valerie said...

oh my word Sylvia! I can't believe you remember that! Too funny! :) Yes, my daughters both seem(ed) to have issues with keeping their business IN the diaper. And yes, the other picture was much more graphic. Sorry! :)